Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CTMH Blog Hop April 2015

Close to my Heart consultant
Kay Sutcliffe

April Stamp of the Month
Typed Note
 
TITLE:   Typed Note
CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from
 Tracey Ray - Aussie Ink Blog  then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you these two cards and a simple layout which features April Stamp of the Month S1504  available exclusively throughout April for $27 or for just $5 when you spend $75 of product.
 

I love this "typed' stamp set. It so CUTE and so versatile.
I wanted to be different so I stamped in different colours instead of the traditional black that I find I was most attracted to at first.
 
I wanted to steer away from the traditional "typed" black and white colour with this card.

Stamped in Hollyhock and Gypsy inks.
I coloured in some Silver glitter trim with my Shinhan markers and used it as an accent around the photo and in the spare space up the top I just felt I needed to fill :)


 
 

I couldn't help myself and made a black and white card too.
Card really just speaks for itself, I used Archival black ink, and stamped the type writer. Then the saying inside the Paper.

I pop dotted it up, and down the bottem I used Daisy White ink to stamp the hand and the Happy Birthday sayings on the black. I love love love it :)

And again adding some of the White this time shimmer trim to the top space left. Who does not like a bit of bling bling. :)

Last but not least, is a simple layout I have made for a photo taken for mothers day with my mum.
Its a quite large photo so it takes up most of the page. but I have stamped down the side all the little sayings that are in the Typed Note stamp set that match the theme of my photo.
( xoxoxo, Happy mothers day, I miss you )
All just stamped random down the side, then using Distressed background stamp set I stamped all over the page, around the photo and over the stamped sayings.
(I second step stamped, so I inked up the background stamp, then stamped onto scrap paper and then stamped onto my page so it was not such a bright image, )
Finishing off again with a lovely coloured in strip of silver glitter tape, using the shinhan markers.
I love that I can change the colour to any colour that I am working with. Making the White and silver glitter trim fantastic.


Typed Note is only available until the last day of April 2015 from me. 
Check out my Store here

 Thank you so much for reading, and hopefully I can join in on the next blog hop in May 2015.


 I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop,  Anne - Mummy you made this? , 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh kay, i love that you did a male and a female card for this stamp set and a scrap page, just love them all . TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different colours of your cards and your layout is wonderful Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Love your cards and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp really does work with any colour scheme doesn't it? Thanks for sharing your ideas Kay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colouring Shimmer Trim is just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really LOVE the pink - I would not have thought to have done it in pink & looks FAB! You now making me rethink this set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, and layout the pink looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright twist you have given this, Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your background paper and all the different colours you've used to stamp the type writer! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That black and white card is stunning- I love how the shimmer trim really pops.

    ReplyDelete